User not logged in - login - register
Home Calendar Books School Tool Photo Gallery Message Boards Users Statistics Advertise Site Info
go to bottom | |
 Message Boards » » 2026 Midterms Page 1 2 [3], Prev  
StTexan
Not AI!
17755 Posts
user info
edit post

Page 3

Anyone think its gonna be a huge dem win in the midterms? I heard even a kansas senate seat is within the margin of error.

9/20/2026 9:33:13 AM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31651 Posts
user info
edit post

I never trust, but I hope.

9/20/2026 9:48:11 AM

HaLo
All American
15007 Posts
user info
edit post

$6 diesel and $4 gas is pretty visible

We can hope

9/20/2026 2:15:18 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17755 Posts
user info
edit post



Paxton sucks so hard

9/20/2026 4:41:59 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31651 Posts
user info
edit post

That's a pretty good burn.

9/20/2026 7:00:44 PM

marko
Tom Joad
73230 Posts
user info
edit post

Quote :
"I never trust, but I hope."

9/22/2026 12:40:28 PM

rwoody
Save TWW
40491 Posts
user info
edit post

^
Quote :
"NYT/Siena in
AK: Peltola +7 | JKT + 4 | Begich +6
TX: Talarico + 6 | Hinojosa +4
OH: Brown +3 | Acton +4
IA: Hinson +1 | Sand +11
KS: Sen Tied | Gov: Masterson +4 "


[Edited on October 3, 2026 at 2:54 PM. Reason : https://bsky.app/profile/djsoke.bsky.social/post/3mwxrn6z6ns23]

10/3/2026 2:54:16 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17755 Posts
user info
edit post

No way abbott loses imo

10/3/2026 3:29:55 PM

 Message Boards » The Soap Box » 2026 Midterms Page 1 2 [3], Prev  
go to top | |
Admin Options : move topic | lock topic

© 2026 by The Wolf Web - All Rights Reserved.
The material located at this site is not endorsed, sponsored or provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University.
Powered by CrazyWeb v2.39 - our disclaimer.