https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2026/09/07/trump-officials-remove-sign-arlington-cemetery-that-criticized-confederate-statue/
9/7/2026 3:45:00 PM
Only thing less subtle is them tweeting “white power”
9/19/2026 6:55:32 PM
More rolling out the red carpet for Afrikaners while shitting on brown immigrants who’ve been here for decades legally in some cases
9/23/2026 2:36:12 PM
moron, what you have to understand is that these poor rich white farmers have been very unfairly treated. Very unfairly!
9/23/2026 4:33:11 PM
9/28/2026 5:10:37 PM
10/2/2026 11:11:25 AM
I think the jd vamce quote i saw was "insane the amount of anti white, anti male discrimination there used to be"
10/3/2026 3:36:28 PM
10/3/2026 11:37:52 PM
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/2026/10/pierre-damas-bel-driver-springfield/688865/?gift=4QfSWyPVV95tk3w2EN6hQoiOyfn9JWIbSDlgCa4Q-L8
10/4/2026 5:28:25 PM
^ trump MAGA and Elon musk are evil and I think they will end up escaping justice sadly
10/4/2026 5:44:46 PM
It'll be like when all the people sympathetic to nazis blended back into german society with no evidence to back that up
10/4/2026 6:08:31 PM
most people don't care about evidence of nazi sympathies in the first place[Edited on October 4, 2026 at 6:21 PM. Reason : or justice]
10/4/2026 6:19:54 PM
https://bsky.app/profile/sethcotlar.bsky.social/post/3mwzxwpzj2c2h
10/4/2026 6:27:51 PM
10/4/2026 6:43:05 PM
Twitter is the only platform though where the owner encourages, relishes and promotes idiocy, bigotry, and racism
10/4/2026 7:23:00 PM
idiocy I will grant you[Edited on October 4, 2026 at 7:33 PM. Reason : but hey look at all the idiocy I allow here. that's an inevitable result of humans + free speech]
10/4/2026 7:32:44 PM
It’s fascinating you can’t admit musk is a bigot and racist.
10/4/2026 7:37:17 PM
can’t fathom pretending to not know how much of a cesspool of bigotry Twitter is and denying that it’s A-ok with its owner
10/4/2026 7:38:50 PM
10/4/2026 7:49:04 PM
I don’t know what to feed ai to make it think Elon is not a white supremacist. He is weekly tweeting about “white genocide by substitution” at this point.
10/4/2026 11:54:00 PM
10/5/2026 12:24:50 AM
I’m just glad I don’t have to rely on a machine to tell me something that is blindingly obvious
10/5/2026 12:50:57 AM
an impartial math machine is resistant to biases that INT1 humans have
10/5/2026 12:58:09 AM
^^^Yeah based on that criteria musk is definitely a racist and white supremacist. If your ai is saying something different something has gone very wrong with your context
10/5/2026 4:39:23 PM
10/5/2026 6:07:23 PM
That’s not an issue for this current discussion on musk being a white supremacist though. Maybe you meant to post that in the datacenter thread[Edited on October 5, 2026 at 9:57 PM. Reason : ]
10/5/2026 9:57:40 PM
heaven forbid context gets added to anythingthat screenshot is related to Charlie Kirk’s assassination
10/5/2026 11:00:59 PM
The point generalizes. The question is whether you’re doing the same thing here: treating a repeated, ideologically satisfying conclusion as self-evident instead of testing it against the full body of evidence.
10/6/2026 6:35:03 AM
I'm fine with LA being taken out, but San Diego?!? Outrageous.
10/6/2026 10:14:12 PM